Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is here!

So I'm driving around the neighborhood streets yesterday afternoon and realized that spring has brought out all the pretty girls. I don't know what it is, but girls just love nice weather. But I guess we all do. One of the things I love about this time of year (and summer) is the clothes girls wear. I love looking at them in their tight shorts. The shorts for this year seems to totally hug girls' asses. And they are high enough to really show off their legs.
I'm sure to drive down the street extra slow when passing girls that walk down the sidewalk. When seeing pretty girls walk around with tight shorts that show off their ass cheeks, I just want to rub and feel their asses. 
So I thought I would share some nice photos in case you haven't seen any girls in your town walking the streets. It's going to be a great summer! Lots of beautiful asses just walking around the streets. Don't forget the gorgeous legs that go along with them!








No comments:

Post a Comment